Whether you use an Apple or Windows device, please follow the below easy instructions to install your Board Intelligence app.
Please click here for the minimum supported requirements for each app.
Please first ensure that you have a strong Wi-Fi connection on your device.
If your company manages your device, it may not be possible for you to install the app yourself. For Windows users we have put together this guide on the methods available.
1. Open the Microsoft Store and search for Board Intelligence and click on the Board Intel app frame. Alternatively click here if you are already on the device.
2. Click the Get button (this may take some time if your connection is slow).
3. A pop-up may appear prompting you to 'Sign in' to your Microsoft Account. Close this by clicking the red cross in the top-right corner.
iPad / iPhone Users
1. Open the App Store and search for Board Intelligence. Alternatively click here if you are already on the device.
2. Click Get next to the App (this may take some time if you have a slow connection).
Our Mac App requires your device to run MacOS 10.15 Catalina or above. To check the version you are currently running, click on the Apple icon at the top left of your screen and select About This Mac. (For further information on updating your MacOS, click here.)
1. Once you have confirmed the OS version, open the Mac App Store and search for Board Intelligence. Alternatively click here.
2. Click Get. This will download and install the app.
Once installed, simply launch the app and log in. (For a step-by-step guide to logging in, please click here.)
Enabling Automatic Updates
This article will guide you through enabling automatic app updates on your device.
Our team are on hand 24/7 should you have any questions:
firstname.lastname@example.org | +44 (0) 20 7192 8200